March 3, 2011

Dreaming - Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun is one of the actors that played a role in Dream High, a popular drama that ended recently. Kim Soo Hyun had not only surprised the viewers with his skillful acting, but also astonished the people with singing skills. One of the many songs he sang in the drama, I would recommend "Dreaming."


"Dreaming" holds hopeful lyrics of a person reaching out for his/her dream. Along with it, it has bright and colorful melody, that can really cheer a person up. I personally suggest to listen to this song when you failed something you wanted to accomplish, or just when things don't turn out the way you want. It'll really pump you up to try again, and to never give up.





"Even though I get hit and shaken by obstacles, I still take a step... for the dream I will meet one day." -Dreaming-

No comments:

Post a Comment