February 2, 2012

SE7EN introduces new song, "When I Can't Sing"



SE7EN, singer from the YG entertainment, worked with JYP (a famous entertainment company producing idol groups such as Wonder Girls and 2PM) and announced a new song called "When I Can't Sing." This song has reached the top of all music charts in Korea the moment it was announced., "

Originally, "When I Can't Sing" was supposed to be sung by another singer, Ho Young Sohn from G.O.D. On March 2011,  Ho Young came out in a TV show and actually sang a part of this song, stating that it will be included in his upcoming album; however, when the album was released, the song had been omitted. The exact reason for Ho Young's decision is unknown, but it is certain that the song met the right owner at last. By announcing "When I Can't Sing," SE7EN was able to change his image from a boy to a more mature man.


"When I Can't Sing" became first place of the iTunes R&B chart. Seven's soft voice and the melody made by JYP make a great harmony, and the kpop fans are fascinated by how YG and JYP – usually known to be rivals – could blend so well together. I myself and a lot of Seven and JYP fans are looking forward for his further performance in upcoming TV shows and radios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment